We all know that the easiest way to make your home spotless is to outsource the cleaning to the best house cleaning service in Baton Rouge. After all, career maids possess the training, experience, and high-end equipment needed to achieve top-notch cleanliness.
But is it possible to clean your home professionally on your own, and also do it quickly? Of course it is! There are advanced cleaning techniques that the experts use, that you yourself can learn in order to greatly speed up your cleaning.
Read on to find out what some of the easiest ways to clean your home are.
How can I clean my house professionally fast?
Your home cleaning can be made a lot quicker by planning ahead and ensuring you don’t have to move around too much. Cleaning one room at a time is much easier, so pick the dirtiest rooms in your place and start there. This way, the cleaning will get easier as you go along.
Do these things to speed up your home cleaning:
- Make sure you’re using safe cleaning products that have been approved by the relevant authorities. These products will be easier to work with, which speeds up your cleaning in the long run.
- Gather all cleaning supplies in one easy-to-carry basket so you don’t have to go looking for necessary items later.
- Finish one floor before moving on to the next.
- Start with topmost areas (tops of cabinets, highest shelves, etc.) and work your way down. This approach causes all the dirt and the dust to fall down to the floor, so you can effortlessly vacuum them at the end of the cleaning.
- Have the rest of the household help out with the cleaning. After all, there’s no reason why you should be doing all the work on your own.
How often should I clean my home?
As a general rule, you should clean your house once a week at a minimum, with twice being optimal for most people. However, how frequently you should clean your home depends on multiple factors that are unique to you and your particular living situation.
These factors include:
- Size of the place directly affects how long it’s going to take to clean.
- Occupant habits can have a huge effect on how much dirt is brought into the home, and how often. Some people are just a lot more tidy than others.
- Pets (especially the furry ones) tend to shed a lot of hair and dender, and make a mess from time to time. Finding and removing all the excess hair and dander can take a lot of time and effort.
- Location of the home determines what kind of dirt it’s exposed to on a daily basis. For instance, places located in high-traffic areas tend to attract a lot more dust.
How do I clean my house in one day?
By following the tips & tricks we’ve outlined above, you should be able to clean an average-sized home in a day. However, if your home is much bigger than that, or you don’t have the time to clean, your best bet is to leave it to the professionals.
By hiring a tried and true cleaning company, you’ll not only get a sparkling clean home in just a few hours, you’ll also receive the gift of leisure time that you can use however you like. You could relax at a park with your loved ones, or have fun at the Shaw Center for the Cultural Arts.
What’s the very best house cleaning service in Baton Rouge?
We’re glad you asked! Geaux Maids of Baton Rouge is a top-of-the-line cleaning service that offers its clients a 100% satisfaction guarantee, fully background and reference-checked cleaners, and an easy-to-use online booking form that enables 60 second bookings.
Schedule a cleaning today. We’ll become your go-to cleaning company in Baton Rouge!