When you come right down to it, life is all about doing the things you enjoy in the company of the people you love. Unfortunately, time-consuming obligations such as having to ensure your home is squeaky clean often come between you and enjoying your life to the fullest.
Because of this, it’s no surprise that most homeowners are always looking for new ways to speed up their home cleaning. While outsourcing your cleaning to a professional housekeeper in Lafayette LA is the easiest and best way to make sure your house is always pristine, it’s not the only thing you can do.
In the following article, we’ll give you a few time-tested tips and tricks that’ll help you achieve great cleaning results without needing to spend all day cleaning. We’ll also tell you where to find an excellent cleaning company that can swiftly take care of all your cleaning needs in Lafayette. Read on.
What is the easiest way to keep your house clean?
Let’s point out the elephant in the room first: booking a quality housekeeper is by far the most effective way to get a spotless home quickly. This also frees up a few hours of your time (or even an entire day, if your home was very messy) that you can spend relaxing with your family or watching a fun game at the Cajundome.
But what if, for whatever reason, you can’t or don’t want to hire a professional cleaning service? No problem! There are quite a few ways you can clean your house in 2 hours or less even without professional assistance.
Some of these ways include:
- Regularly clean your home. Most homes need 1-2 standard cleanings (dusting, vacuuming, mopping, etc.) on a weekly basis, plus a deep cleaning 2-3 times a year.
- Tidy up a little each day. Why let dirty dishes sit in the sink, or a thick layer of dust accumulate on a tabletop, when you can quickly clean it up today and make life much easier for yourself in the long run?
- Don’t do it alone. Getting your children to help with cleaning is one of the most important things you can do as a parent. It teaches your kids critical lessons about responsibility and gives them an extremely useful skill set.
How do you keep your house smelling fresh?
First, determine if your home’s indoor air quality is compromised. There are a million reasons the air in your place may smell stale or musty. These include water leakage, dust or mold buildup, faulty air conditioning, nasty smells coming from outside, general lack of hygiene, not enough airing, and so on.
How to restore the freshness of your home:
- Throw the windows open and thoroughly air the place.
- Give your home an extensive vacuuming and dusting.
- Check the carpets. They may need to be washed.
- Open your air conditioner and check its filters. They might be dirty or full of dust.
- Throw out the garbage.
If your home still doesn’t smell fresh after you do the above, consider hiring a cleaning company. A deep cleaning may be necessary to disinfect your home and remove the deep grime that has gathered beneath and behind furniture, and in other hard-to-reach areas.
Where can I hire a first-rate housekeeper in Lafayette LA?
Geaux Maids of Lafayette is an outstanding cleaning company that provides state-of-the-art home cleanings to the good people of Lafayette and beyond. Between our highly-skilled maids, our 100% client happiness guarantee, and our easy-to-use online scheduling form, we’re uniquely qualified to render the finest cleanings you’ve ever seen.
Reach out to us today. We have what it takes to put a big smile on your face!