The immense importance of the kitchen in a home can never be overstated. Of course, every part of the home should be kept optimally clean to ensure good health, but a more dedicated attention should be given to the kitchen. Cleaners made with natural products are essential not only because they will help keep your home sparkling but they do not have any adverse health effect. Apparently, you can purchase green cleaners from the mall, but you will save a lot of money if you make it yourself.
The tile is an important part of the home and should be kept clean always. Cleaning your tile with green cleaners will ensure that it is not only properly cleaned but also that it lasts a longer time. Here are tips to make tile green cleaner:
- Put a half cup of baking soda in a bowl.
- Then pour a liquid soap slowly into the solution.
- Continue stirring the solution until it resembles a buttercream-like texture.
- You can add about 5-10 drops of oils such as tea tree, rosemary or lavender but this is not mandatory.
Here are the ingredients required for the process:
- A half cup of baking soda.
- Liquid soap.
- Essential oils like rosemary, tea tree oil, and lavender oil but this is optional.
The window is also a critical part of the home that determines the indoor air quality in the home. Periodic window cleaning with green cleaners is paramount as it will improve the health quality in the home. These tips will help you to make window green cleaner:
- Get a spray bottle and add put vinegar, natural liquid soap, and water into the bottle.
- Shake the bottle to ensure that the ingredients mix.
- Spray the cleaner on your kitchen window, allow it to act on it for a few minute and then wipe it. Your window should be sparkling.
The following ingredients are required to make the cleaner.
- A quarter cup of vinegar
- Half spoon of natural liquid soap and
You may also use green cleaners for the following:
- Dusty surfaces
- As an air freshener and so forth
If the cleaning solution provided above does not work, call Home Maid Better and request for our cleaning service and we are always willing to help you.