Anyone can vacuum a carpet or give their windows a quick wipe, right? And yet, the difference between a standard cleaning performed by a homeowner, and what top-notch cleaning companies can offer, is night and day.
What’s their secret? What can pro cleaning services in Lafayette do that you can’t do yourself? Read on to learn about some of the specialized techniques used by cleaning companies to give you a thorough home cleaning that you’d be hard-pressed to achieve on your own.
What are the types of cleaning services?
It’s no secret that everybody can benefit from an expert cleaning. However, that doesn’t mean that everyone needs the same type or extent of cleaning. For this reason, esteemed cleaning companies have created specialized cleaning services to fit different needs.
Some of these crucial cleaning services include:
- Standard cleaning that ensures you have a spotless home free of allergens and toxins.
- Deep cleaning that uses stronger cleaning products and follows an expert-level house cleaning checklist to provide lasting cleanliness. Every home should be deep cleaned at least twice a year.
- Post-construction cleaning uses high-end tools and supplies to remove that pesky construction dust and ensure your new or renovated home is sparkling clean.
- Move in/out cleaning does two things. It makes sure your previous home is in a great condition, which prevents issues with getting your deposit back. It also ensures that you and your loved ones are moving into a pristine new home.
- Airbnb cleaning is critical if you run a vacation rental business. By keeping your rental property 100% clean, you’re ensuring you’ll get good ratings and returning guests.
What are basic cleaning services?
Basic cleanings are designed to take care of everyday dirt and clutter that gets in our homes. A house should be given a basic cleaning at least once a week, with two times being the ideal amount for most places. This normally includes dusting, vacuuming, and mopping.
Things you should do during basic cleaning:
- Dust light fixtures and ceiling fans.
- Remove cobwebs.
- Dust window sills and blinds.
- Dust woodwork and moldings.
- Dust lampshades and lamps.
- Dust pictures and other decoration.
- Dust and vacuum the furniture. Polish as well if needed.
- Dust the appliances, such as the top of the refrigerator.
- Clean the microwave’s interior.
- Wash the top of the stove.
- Scrub and disinfect the sinks.
- Clean the bathtub or the shower.
- Clean all bathroom fixtures and counters.
- Empty the wastebaskets.
- Make the beds.
- Vacuum the stairs.
- Vacuum and mop the floors.
- Vacuum all carpets.
The importance of green cleaning
During the 20th century, humanity has become aware of the many negative effects our technology could have on the environment. It goes without saying that, without a healthy world to live in, the future generations are going to have a bad time.
Because of this need to keep our planet safe (it’s the only one we have!), organizations such as ISSA have been hard at work teaching the world about green cleaning. Any cleaning company that doesn’t offer green cleaning services is best avoided.
Lafayette cleaning service that never fails to impress
Here at Geaux Maids of Lafayette, we pride ourselves on providing premier cleaning services in Lafayette that give you more than just a spotless house. No, the real benefit is the newfound free time that you can use to take a fun trip with your friends and family, or relax at the wonderful Acadian Village.
Give us a call today, or use our online booking system to effortlessly schedule a top-notch cleaning. We can’t wait to meet you.