As you keep your home clean and tidy, you always look for ways to make it more efficient. You do this not only because it takes so much time, but also because you want to make sure every corner is properly cleaned.
While a lot of people entrust these tasks to dependable cleaning services in Lafayette, you can also clean your home like a pro. Just make sure to take a look at the best cleaning secrets that we have prepared for you!
What are the top secrets of efficient cleaning?
The fastest way to clean your home is to clean one room at a time, so read on to find out about the most efficient cleaning hacks for every room!
There is a lot of scrubbing necessary to properly clean the bathroom, which is why it’s the least favorite cleaning spot for most people. Here’s how to deal with it:
- Do it first. The reason for this is simple – once you take the biggest load off your back, the rest of the cleaning will be a breeze. Make this cleaning tip your habit, and you’ll find your routine has become more efficient.
- Remove limescale using lemon oil. Use some lemon oil to eliminate the cloudy look of the glass door coming from the limescale build-up. Apply it onto the surface and let it sit for about five minutes before scrubbing and rinsing.
- Eliminate mold with hydrogen. Apply hydrogen and let it soak for at least five minutes. You can use a grout brush to scrub the area. Make sure to wear gloves.
- Prevent mold with clove oil. Put three drops of clove oil in one liter of water and use this solution to wipe down the areas susceptible to mold. Clove oil is sold at pharmacies and is commonly used for toothache.
- Focus on the seams. These are easy to overlook, yet they accumulate a lot of grime. Focus on the seams where the handles and the faucet connects to the sink, and where the sink connects to the counter.
Following the order of difficulty and the time needed to clean a room, the kitchen comes next. With all the food being processed here, it’s important to properly clean every inch of it. These tricks will help you make quick work of your kitchen:
- Clean under small appliances. When wiping down the counters, make sure to put away all the small appliances that are placed there. This will allow you to remove all the crumbs and other dirt that accumulate under the appliances.
- Clean the inside of the fridge using baking soda. Use three tablespoons of baking soda and four cups of warm water to make a solution which is perfect for wiping down and disinfecting the inside of the fridge.
- Clean the microwave using lemon juice. Mix one cup of water and four tablespoons of lemon juice in a microwave-safe bowl. Put it in the microwave and boil for five minutes. Wipe the inside with a soft cloth.
- Clean your stainless steel sink with denture tablets. Put two denture tablets into a stopped sink, half fill with water, and leave overnight. It will be sparkling in the morning.
For cleaning tips on other rooms in your home, make sure to check out additional cleaning secrets we have prepared for you!
Are the cleaning services I can rely on available in Lafayette?
When you decide it’s time to leave the cleaning to professionals and enjoy the much needed self-care, Geaux Maids of Lafayette is the company you can trust! We make sure to meet the needs of every client by providing high quality service. Go ahead and have some culture time at the Paul and Lulu Hilliard University Art Museum, then come back to a clean and fresh home! Call us today!